Solana lacks a stablecoin dashboard, which depicts the state of Solana stablecoins under one screen.
- Most existing Solana-native analytics dashboards, like Hello Moon, Solscan, and crossbow analytics, lack a dedicated Stablecoin dashboard.
- Community analytics platforms like Dune and Flipside have some stablecoin dashboards, but either they are inaccurate, outdated, or lack comprehensiveness.
- Platforms like Defillama have Solana stablecoin dashboard but have limited stats (only around market cap)
The aim is to analyze the on-chain transaction behavior of stablecoins on Solana, which makes it easier to get a snapshot and compare that with other chains as well. The dashboard should be made a public good for the broader Solana community. The grant requires you to create a stablecoin dashboard with the following requirements around stablecoins:
- Overall important stats:
- The overall stablecoin market cap on Solana [i.e., the sum of all stablecoin market caps]
- The overall number of stablecoin holders
- The number of stablecoin transfers (24h and change)
- List of all major stablecoins on Solana, along with live Market Cap. [Major ones being: USDC, USDT, PAI, UXD, USDH, USDR, etc.]. It can be represented as a chart with dates on the X-axis and market cap on the Y-axis, with all stablecoins in different colors, or simply a table of all stablecoins and different metrics like volume and holders.
- Key Events for Stablecoins: Important events excluding transfers and approvals, such as mints and burns.
- Holder Count of all stablecoins and time-series chart of the holder count.
- Top 100 holders of Solana stablecoins, along with relevant labeling of notable wallets.
- Transfers data of stablecoins:
- The total stablecoin transfer volume (24h) and volume of each stablecoin.
- Large Transactions of Solana Stablecoins (like transactions over $10,000). Should include headers like: ‘To and From address,’ Action, Token, Amount, and blockexplorer link.
- Number of Stablecoin Senders and Receivers
- Liquidity Pools: Major (>$50k in liquidity) stablecoin-related liquidity pools on Solana with headers like Liquidity Pool, Token Pairs, TVL, and Volume. Can also include major liquidity actions like Swaps
- Separate dedicated pages for stablecoins like USDC and USDT with most of the metrics listed above.
This is just a tentative list; any further charts/tables will definitely be helpful. Feel free to DM @yashhsm on Twitter/Discord for any clarifications if you are taking up this RFP.
One of the best references would be TRONSCAN Dashboard on Stablecoin
Grant Recipient Eligibility:
To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Have a strong analytics background and experience building public-facing dashboards, either custom-made or using analytics platforms like Dune or Flipside Crypto.
- Have a proven track record of delivering high-quality dashboards.
- Be able to commit to meeting the grant deliverables within the specified timeline.
This grant is intended to support the development of a high-quality stablecoin dashboard that will aid the Solana Foundation and the broader Solana community. The grant recipient must demonstrate their ability to deliver a well-designed and documented dashboard that adheres to industry best practices. We believe that the successful completion of this grant will significantly contribute to the growth and development of the Solana ecosystem.
The grant recipient is responsible for delivering the following:
- A well-designed dashboard that showcases all metrics, charts, and tables clearly.
- A customly created dashboard is preferred with a clean domain name and separately hosted.
- The dashboard should be open-source for anyone to verify, and all data sources should be as accurate as possible.
- Documentation that meets all appropriate standards for a production-grade build.
- The final version of the app and all relevant documentation must be delivered within the agreed-upon timeframe beginning after the grant approval date.